1. What is the role of ethics in the design and implementation of Organization Behavior programs?
2. What are the strategic and lower-level challenges of implementing Organizational Behavior programming?
Provide a review of relevant scholarly articles that answer the research question(s). Keep in mind that you may have to alter the question wording in your searches in order to identify relevant works. It is important to look for key writers/researchers in the field, and prevailing theories and hypotheses. This article review should provide a foundation to answer the research question(s), but it is not meant to be an exhaustive review of all relevant literature – if you choose to pursue this topic later in your program, you will be able to use this information as a base to continue your secondary research. A review of 2-4 articles is appropriate for this section. (approx. 3 pages)
1. Identify and explain methods of maximizing employee productivity in an ethical manner within a music record company.
2. Identify limitations of implementing these methods. (approx. 1.5 pages)
READINGS & RESOURCES
Bolman, L.G., & Deal, T.E. (2017). Reframing Organizations. (6th ed.) San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.
- Chapter 19: Reframing Ethics and Spirit
This chapter highlights real world examples of ethical challenges, and how they might be viewed through the perspective of each organizational frame.
The text below is only supplemental and the readings in this book are completely optional. This book is helpful if you have been away from the world of organizational behavior for a long time and need a refresher on terms, concepts, etc… These chapters explain how structure, culture, and change contribute to organizational behavior.
Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. A. (2018). Essentials of Organizational Behavior. (14th ed.). New York, Pearson.
- Chapter 15: Foundations of Organizational Structure
- Chapter 16: Organizational Culture
- Chapter 17: Organizational Change and Stress Management
Submit your paper as a Word document.
APA formatting, proper in-text citations, and references are required for all written submissions.
Review the attached rubric before submitting.
You will need to submit your paper to BOTH this assignment AND Turnitin separately. Turnitin is used to check for issues of plagiarism. Find the Turnitin Submission area directly below this assignment.