LIST OF ARTICLES
Joshi, K. A. I. L. A. S. H. (1998). Cross-functional integration: the role of information systems. Journal of Information Technology Management, 9, 21-30.
Mell, P., & Grance, T. (2011). The NIST definition of cloud computing.
McNurlin, B. C., & Sprague, R. H. (2001). Information systems management in practice. Prentice-Hall PTR.
Nasser, T., & Tariq, R. S. (2015). Big data challenges. J Comput Eng Inf Technol 4: 3. doi: http://dx. doi. org/10.4172/2324, 9307(2).
Premkumar, G., & King, W. R. (1992). An empirical assessment of information systems planning and the role of information systems in organizations. Journal of Management Information Systems, 9(2), 99-125.
Wang, Y., Kung, L., & Byrd, T. A. (2018). Big data analytics: Understanding its capabilities and potential benefits for healthcare organizations. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 126, 3-13.
After selecting the article please follow these requirements for writing
Please ensure that you insert your reference for the article in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
● How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
● Most important aspects of the article
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 200 to 300 words in length
● Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)
- “IMPORTANT” – Include the reference for the article in APA format