Week 5 Assignment: Engagement Survey and Action Work Plan
Resource: Employee Engagement Survey Results
Imagine your health care organization conducted an employee engagement survey and received the results.
Create a 3- to 4-page annual Action Work Plan. Your plan should:
- Define SMART goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Identify desired results.
- Define how success will be measured.
- Identify, analyze, and delegate tasks.
- List the tactics that will be used.
- Create a timeline of events.
- List expenses and create a budget.
Your plan is not limited to the above list.
Your ACTION PLAN should be a plan as you would present to executive leadership and is a reflection of the survey responses. Create a SMART(s) Goal, then use the rest of your paper to discuss how you will accomplish that, who will do what, by when, and how much. ASK Questions if you have them… your completed project should be a direct response to the results provided. Make sure they align. YOU MUST USE THE RESULTS I PROVIDED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.