Your review should be between 1 – 1.5 pages double spaced. Please address the following questions:
1) What is the main issue addressed by this video?
2) What is the main argument (or central thesis) put forth by the speaker or video?
3) What significant evidence is presented in the video to support the main argument?
4) How does the content of the video relate to ideas presented in the class?
5) (Optional) Do you see any weaknesses in the video or are there any questions that you would like to ask the main speaker or documentary director?