Report on Workplace Benefits
Assume you are brand new HR specialist at large manufacturing company. You discovered based on benchmarking how the company’s benefits are not as good its top four competitors. Prepare a persuasive report to the Manager of Compensation and Benefits identifying additional benefits to offer and the legal and financial impact of your recommendations.
In at least 3 full pages, discuss the following topics in order using the prescribed section headers in bold.
- Section 1- Current Trends in Employee Benefits Programs. In this section, identify the most popular trends in benefits today and how they add value. Support your answer with statistics, research and/or examples.
- Section 2- Recommendations for Improvement. In this section, identify and justify which benefits you recommend offering your employees.
- Section 3- Legal Implications of Benefits. In this section, identify and describe local, state, or federal laws regulating the application of those benefits you recommended in the workplace.
- Section 4- Cost Containment Strategies for Benefits. In this section, describe at least two ways the organization can keep the cost of your recommended benefits under control effectively without running afoul of laws or regulations.
- Section 5- References. In this section, provide the full citations for two credible sources according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.). You also incorporated these two references internally appropriately.
- This assignment is not a traditional APA-styled paper. Therefore, an introduction and conclusion are not required for this assignment.
- Use one-inch margins, size 12 font, double-spaced line spacing, and page numbers.
- A minimum of two scholarly/peer-reviewed references must be included. Do not use blogs, Wikis, or anonymous sources. Visit the CSU-Global Online Research and Writing Lab (Links to an external site.) to learn more about appropriate references.