- Identifying clients’ needs is necessary to determine the appropriate treatment programs and interventions. In this assignment, you will review a completed needs assessment and identify the immediate needs of the client, as well as propose treatment options.Imagine you are a human service professional working in an institutional corrections facility. You have completed a needs assessment on an individual who is entering the facility and must write your report of the results, as well as recommend a course of treatment.Review the Sample Needs Assessment. Write a 525- to 700-word report, including the following:
- Summarize the needs of the client, based on the information and severity codes in the Sample Needs Assessment.
- Identify the top needs requiring immediate intervention, and explain why these are high priority needs.
- Recommend potential treatment programs for this client’s treatment plan, based on the identified needs.
- Explain why these programs are a necessary part of the client’s treatment plan.
Include a minimum of 2 sources.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.