Costs are a consideration of every organization and ineconomically difficult times many managers may want to cut the “trainingbudget” to save costs.
I’m sure that you’ve heard that training is always the first togo in tough times. But is that really the smartest business strategyto employ–or during economically difficult times should the “trainingbudget be increased?
- Should Training should be cut in tough times?
- Should Training should be increased during tough times?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the coursematerial, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, andother materials in the course may be used, but are not counted towardthe three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes,paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a referencepage in APA style.
Please provide original work. No plagarizing.