Need 3 Essays written
**See attachments for info on each task and info from me to help write each.
I understand hard to make stuff up but I’ve included lots of info you can determine I’m a normal guy just trying to get through school / I’ll adjust any info as needed or re-word etc.
**Each essay can be different file and I’ll combine later
3 Tasks needed completed:
Section A- Strengths Essay (suggested length of 1–2 pages)
- Strengths Essay should be in first person and will be very personal in nature.
- The strengths can come from personal experience, friends/family, strengths assessment, etc.
- You may consider the following questions as you are developing your response:
- How and where do you have influence?
- Where can you improve your people skills?
- Do you have a positive outlook or attitude?
- Do you see evidence of growth in your self-discipline?
- Do you have a proven record of accomplishment of success in your chosen field?
- Make sure to provide a clear example of when you have demonstrated each strength. The examples can come from past work, educational, or personal experiences.
Section B – Career Outlook Report (suggested length of 1–2 pages)
- You will want to choose either a specific position or career path related to your chosen degree.
- Be sure to include the following types of information:
- Salary range
- Education/experience requirements
- Growth rate of the chosen position or career field.If you cannot find a growth rate for your chosen position then you may need to broaden the search term for your industry (i.e. cupcake shop vs bakery).
- Types of positions available and responsibilities required
- This report will REQUIRE outside sources to support the detailed information provided.
- All sources should be in APA format, including both in-text citations and a full reference list.
Section C – Reflective Essay(suggested length of 3–5 pages)
- The reflections essay should be in first person and will be very personal in nature.
- You will want to describe your past educational, professional, and personal experiences, explaining how they have prepared you for your chosen career field.
- The essay can incorporate information from your strengths essay, but is not required.