thorough legal review by thecompany’s attorneys. Upon final approval by the Corporate GovernanceBoard, the policies will be adopted and placed into the EmployeeHandbook.
- Review the table of contentsand relevant chapters in the Certified Information Privacy Professionaltextbook to find information about legal and regulatory drivers.
- Review the remaining course readings.
- Review the sample policies and procedures provided in Week 3.
- Findadditional sources which provide information about the policystatements which should be covered in three policies for the EmployeeHandbook.
- Prepare briefing packagewith approval drafts of the three IT related policies for the EmployeeHandbook. Yourbriefing package must contain the following:
- Use aprofessional format for your policy documents and briefing package. Arecommended format is provided in the assignment template file (see therecommended template under Course Resources).
- You must include acover page with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Yourreference list must be on a separate page at the end of your file.These pages do not count towards the assignment’s page count.
- Commonphrases do not require citations. If there is doubt as to whether ornot information requires attribution, provide a footnote withpublication information or use APA format citations and references.
- Youare expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignmentthat you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) usingspell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that yourpunctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct wordusage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
- Executive Summary
- “Approval Drafts” for
- Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
- Bring Your Own Device Policy
- Digital Media Sanitization, Reuse, & Destruction Policy
Asyou write your policies, make sure that you address security issuesusing standard cybersecurity terminology (e.g. 5 Pillars of IA, 5Pillars of Information Security). See the resources listed under CourseResources > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for definitions andterminology.