Hello, I have 5 short questions. The book isInterpreterof Maladies .
Here is the link of the book as PDF file
- In “Mr. Pirzada Comes to Dine,” explain what Lilia means when she states “life, I realized, was being lived in Dacca first.”
- In “A Temporary Matter” what is the power outage forcing Shoba and Shukumar to do?
- In “This Blessed House” why do the relics mean something to Twinkle but not to Sanjeev?
- In “A Real Durwan” what does the basin represent for Mr. and Mrs. Dalal?
- In “Interpreter of Maladies” why is Mrs. Das so interested in Mr. Kapasi’s work?